Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Family Love



I just came home tonight to find my little sister sleeping in her old bed. I whispered quietly to see if she was awake. She was and so we sat and talked for awhile. My sister and I have always had a rocky relationship. We never quite seemed to get each other. I was the quirky weird kid who listened to music and she was the hard-core volleyball player. Tonight I got really excited that her and her boyfriend were back again. When they come home we have been going and working out together. It has been really fun and actually some of the best memories I have ever had with my sister have been in these past two months. If there's only one reason I am glad to be back at home, it's the chance to maybe rebuild the relationship we have destroyed over the years. I just want to be friends with my little sister and maybe reclaim some of the time we have lost...

No comments: